- Overall display board size is 30” x 20” – either orientation – this is a standard size for both matte board and foam core board. USE ONLY ONE BOARD. Do not use tri-folds Displays larger than one board may be rejected.
- Any size/number of photos allowed on a board, more than one project is encouraged.
- Board must be identified with member name and include brief captions for photos, or description of overall project(s), at least one detail photo is required. If the work shown is a restoration project, the name of the original studio must be included in the caption. If the original studio name is not known, it must be noted that it is a restoration project.
- Work being shown must have been completed within the last three (3) years.
- Please attach support ON BACK of the board or tripod to allow for standing upright on a table. DO NOT USE TRI-FOLDS!
- Our current facility is not large enough to store boards. Please make arrangements for your board to be returned to you. The SGAA is not responsible for these arrangements. If arrangements are not made, the boards will be properly disposed of.
If you have any questions concerning SGAA Display Boards, please call the SGAA Headquarters at 800.438.9581.