The Board of the Stained Glass Association of America recently selected a Comprehensive Health Insurance Plan as well as a Comprehensive Business Insurance Program that will be available to all of the Stained Glass Association of America’s Affiliates and all levels of Membership.
By virtue of their membership in the Stained Glass Association of America, all Affiliates and Members, plus their employees and families, will be able to take advantage of national insurance plans and save up to 40% on insurance premiums. Rates and availability will vary by state, based on medical eligibility and compared with current insurance coverage.
The Officers and Directors of the Stained Glass Association of America believe that this plan will offer the majority of our membership an opportunity to have much better insurance at much better rates.
Go there now: Insurance for Members and Affiliates
The plans will offer our membership:
- Health Insurance
- Individual Health for individuals, families-Full and Part-Time Employees
- Group Health Insurance (2-50) employees
- Student Plans, Travel and Short Term Plans
- Medicare Supplements and Part D prescription benefits
- Guaranteed Issue Limited Medial Plans and Hospital Indemnity
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Home Health, Assisted Living and Nursing Home
- Life Insurance
- Term, Universal and Whole Life
- Survivorship (Second to Die)
- Key Person
- Executive Benefit Life
- Dental and Vision
- Disability (Short and Long Term), Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Health Savings Accounts
- Discount Prescription Cards
- Business Insurance Program
- Business Owners-Property & Liability, Overhead, Income and Auto Liability
- Workman’s Compensation
- Auto and Homeowners Insurance
- Retirement, Financial & Estate Planning
- Identity theft and legal services
- Office Depot and Staples Preferred Member Discounts (10%-90% Savings)
It has taken a great deal of time and research to put this program together and we are very proud of what we will now be able to offer our Affiliates and Members, especially with an economy in which every penny counts. Plans are available now: http://www.associationpros.com/sgaaopeningpage.