The Stained Glass Association of America is a professional trade association whose membership consists of the finest architectural stained and decorative art glass artists and studios in the United States and around the world.
The SGAA actively works for the betterment of the craft of stained glass and architectural art glass through various programs that are designed to benefit the members of the SGAA and the clients whom we serve.
You will find information in this website about the Stained Glass Association of America and its programs. If you have questions about the SGAA or about architectural stained glass that are not answered on this website, you are welcome to contact the SGAA Headquarters at 1-800-438-9581 or email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
Objectives of the Stained Glass Association of America
- To function as the recognized organization of distinction and to conduct its affairs in a manner that will reflect credit upon its image and craft;
- To maintain the highest possible standards for excellence in craftsmanship, integrity, and business practices;
- To provide facilities offering active membership participation, extensive craft training, organizational and craft-related information, trade-related consulting, and documentary services;
- To research and develop new products, processes, and techniques for the advancement of innovative craft expression;
- To act as the authoritative historian and archivist for its craft in America;
- To defend and protect its craft against unwarranted regulation restricting its freedom of use as an architectural art form.
Visit Our Sponsors Online!
As an Affiliate Member
Only $50 per year.
(Outside US please add $20 for postage)
You will receive The Stained Glass Quarterly, the professional trade magazine of the Stained Glass Association of America as part of your membership.
With Affiliate Membership you also receive:
- SGAA Welcome Packet
- Current Sourcebook
- The Story of Stained Glass
- SGAA Recommendations for Safety in the Stained Glass Studio
- Discounts on SGAA Conferences and publications
- Access to Group Rates for Business and Health Insurance
CLICK HERE to join now and we’ll send you the current issue FREE!
As an SGQ Subscriber
Only $29 per year.
(Canada/Mexico $47, Overseas $59)
You can receive the award winning Stained Glass Quarterly, the professional trade journal of the SGAA, four times a year filled with information you need!
- Studio Projects
- Restoration Projects
- Historical articles that give you insight into past styles and techniques
- Technical articles on current methods and what is coming to the world of glass.
- Plus product and book reviews, Notes & News, and FYI: People
- Everything you need to keep you on top of current glass news.
CLICK HERE to subscribe. We’ll send the current issue FREE!
WE'RE COMING TO LONG BEACH, CA!
June 18 - June 20, 2018
Pre-Conference Classes, June 16 & 17, 2018
The 109th SGAA Annual Summer Conference will be held at the Westin Long Beach Hotel. Join us for lectures, classes, panel discussions and exhibitions - information you can use!