Affiliate Membership is Open to Everyone!
Anyone with an interest in leaded, stained, or decorative art glass can be an Affiliate Member. The annual dues at this level are $50 annually in the United States and $75 outside the United States. (There is a $25 postage charge for Affiliate Membership outside the United States.)
- Membership for one person with one set of mailed materials
- Annual subscription to The Stained Glass Quarterly
- Listing in the Sourcebook Alpha Directory (when new directory releases).
- Email issues of the SGAA’s Newsletter, Kaleidoscope.
- Access to all Members’ Only information on the SGAA website with personal login (coming soon!)
- First Access and discounts on SGAA Conferences.
- Discounts on SGAA and Stained Glass School publications.
- The right to use the Affiliate Member Logo.
- Become an Affiliate now through PayPal. Please note: if you are purchasing an Affiliate Membership for someone else, you can add their name and address in PayPal's "Shipping Address" section. Any other messages such as a gift message to the SGAA Headquarters can be added to the "Add Special Instructions to the Seller" section.
The membership term is June 1 through May 31 of each calendar year. We encourage all of our Affiliate Members to join and renew online. Please allow two weeks for membership payment processing and activation of member benefits
Founded in 1903, The Stained Glass Association of America (SGAA) is a nonprofit trade association dedicated to the advancement of the stained and leaded glass field. The organization is run by volunteers and a small administrative staff.
We hope you will seriously consider becoming a member of the SGAA. There are several categories of membership, each one designed to meet the needs of different groups of people united by their desire to enrich their involvement in stained glass. It is through membership that you can help pave the way for the next generation. Please do not hesitate to contact the SGAA Headquarters at (800) 438-9581 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.