Continuously Published Since 1906
The SGAA has published The Stained Glass Quarterly (SGQ) continuously since 1906. For over 100 years, this award-winning magazine has documented the history of architectural glass providing a voice to the stained glass industry, publishing both member and non-member projects of merit. Its archives are treasured by historians and aficionados all over the world for their technical, artistic, educational, and inspirational content. Today it continues to be the industry standard, covering excellence in architectural art glass. Enjoy the magazine as a subscriber, a member, or a distributor.
- Subscription Information
- All members get a subscription to the SGQ automatically – Join Today!
- Distributor Information
- Advertiser Information
Get a taste:
- History and Innovation in Twentieth-Century Window Glass Making; A New Chapter in Art Glass Manufacturing (3 part article, Spring 2017)
- J.A. Holzer and the Mosaics of the Marquette Building, Chicago (Winter 2017)
- Glaziers and Beer Steins: Steins from the Collection of Jim and Elizabeth Perry (Winter 2015)
- Treasures by Louis Comfort Tiffany at the Richard H. Driehaus Museum; by Rolf Achilles (Spring 2014)
- Silver Staining, by Dorothy L. Maddy, 1984
- The James Birrell Memorial Mosaic: A Post-Humous Interpretation of “Pomp and Be Bop,” 1982, by Gundar Robez