The second jigsaw puzzle in a new line from the Stained Glass Association of America is now available for sale! This 513 piece jigsaw puzzle is sure to become a collector’s item.
Why jigsaw puzzles are good to own and good to give as a gift:
- They offer a non-violent, non-technology related pastime that requires no batteries.
- They can be done by individuals or by a small group; all family members can participate.
- For children, they help develop hand/eye coordination, cognitive skills and problem solving abilities.
- They can familiarize one with art in general, especially form, line, color, and texture.
- They can help develop concentration and long-term gratification skills.
- They teach one to pay attention to details and develop patience.
- They can be mounted and framed when completed.
- They can serve as rehabilitation tools.
- They are relatively cheap, most important, they are FUN!
- If you like doing puzzles, buy one for yourself.
- If you know someone who likes doing puzzles, it’s a fun gift!
If you are part of an organization that is interested in fund-raising, call the SGAA Headquarters at 800.438-9581; we’ll be happy to answer your questions and perhaps give you additional ideas about using puzzles.