Objectives of the Stained Glass School
- To promote education in the method and standards of the craft of stained glass.
- To offer active educational opportunities to those persons seeking knowledge in the
professional art and craft of stained glass.
- To provide opportunities for accreditation and certification of skills in all areas and
disciplines of the art and craft of stained glass.
A significant component of the Stained Glass School is that we offer substantial aid in the form of three different scholarships:
- The Dorothy L. Maddy Academic Scholarship
- The Dorothy L. Maddy Workshop/Seminar Scholarship
- The Albinus Elskus Scholarship supported by the Maldeb Foundation
Our annual silent and live auction at the summer conference is a major source of funding for scholarship assistance.
The SGAA Stained Glass School offers classes and seminars at the Stained Glass Association of America’s Annual Summer Conference and on site at its Raytown, Missouri, facility.